l'aube d'argent Index du Forum

l'aube d'argent Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Mac Format - September 2012

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    l'aube d'argent Index du Forum -> L'aube d'Argent -> viens montrer ta tête
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
accours

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 05:52 (2016)    Sujet du message: Mac Format - September 2012 Répondre en citant

Mac Format - September 2012 > urlin.us/2c0mv

They,,have,,to,,pay,,Microsoft,,to,,use,,FATMeanwhile,,,,wha,,,happen,,,to,,,ZFS?,,,Ars,,,Technica,,,was,,,still,,,saying,,,it,,,was,,,coming,,,to,,,the,,,Mac,,,in,,,a,,,commercial,,,implementation,,,a,,,year,,,ago:,,,But,,,Wikipedias,,,entry,,,on,,,ZFS,,,,in,,,a,,,post,,,not,,,edited,,,since,,,Snow,,,Leopard,,,days,,,says,,,,Complete,,,ZFS,,,support,,,was,,,once,,,advertised,,,as,,,a,,,feature,,,of,,,Snow,,,Leopard,,,Server,,,(Mac,,,OS,,,X,,,Server,,,10.6)NTFS,,,also,,,doesnt,,,work,,,for,,,thatReply,,911,,says:,,April,,22,,,2012,,at,,10:40,,pm,,CATSTICK,,Reply,,Argo,,says:,,April,,22,,,2012,,at,,11:12,,pm,,I,,use,,a,,mac,,between,,and,,Reply,,Kilian,,says:,,April,,23,,,2012,,at,,1:41,,am,,Wouldnt,,one,,have,,to,,pay,,attention,,to,,the,,partition,,table,,as,,well?,,Im,,no,,expert,,on,,the,,topic,,,but,,as,,far,,as,,I,,know,,Windows,,cant,,work,,with,,GUID,,,the,,standard,,for,,the,,MacUnless,,,,of,,,course,,,Ill,,,be,,,dealing,,,with,,,Win9X-related,,,media,,,,then,,,Id,,,use,,,FAT32Almost,,,,every,,,,device,,,,supports,,,,FATFormat,,an,,External,,Hard,,Drive,,or,,USB,,Flash,,Drive,,for,,Mac,,OS,,X,,Jan,,4,,,2012,,-,,35,,Comments,,If,,you,,want,,to,,insure,,full,,Mac,,compatibility,,of,,a,,new,,external,,hard,,drive,,or,,flash,,disk,,,youll,,want,,to,,format,,the,,drive,,to,,the,,Mac,,OS,,Extended,,filesystemEverytime,,I,,try,,to,,connect,,from,,Mac,,,it,,finds,,my,,PC,,but,,after,,trying,,for,,some,,time,,it,,say,,connection,,failed,,thank,,you,,for,,any,,assistance,,AH,,August,,26th,,,2012,,,8:20,,PM,,Many,,thanks,,for,,this,,help,,,,it,,worked,,wonderfully!,,anette,,September,,17th,,,2012,,,11:10,,AM,,Unfortunately,,ExFat,,didnt,,work,,for,,meAdditional,,,Information,,,My.MCA,,,Calendar/Events,,,Apply,,,Contact,,,Us,,,Request,,,More,,,Info,,,(tip:,,create,,an,,alias,,of,,the,,volumes,,so,,you,,dont,,have,,to,,go,,back,,to,,the,,terminal,,every,,time&),,Another,,free,,method:,,EaseUS,,ALL-IN-ONE,,Partition,,Manager,,software,,Ive,,not,,tried,,it,,myself,,,but,,Ive,,only,,heard,,good,,things,,about,,itThere,,,should,,,be,,,no,,,need,,,for,,,Mac,,,OS,,,X,,,to,,,support,,,NTFS,,,,Ext3,,,and,,,Ext4,,,and,,,there,,,should,,,be,,,no,,,need,,,for,,,Windows,,,to,,,support,,,HFS+,,,,Ext3,,,and,,,Ext436,,,,CommentsAs,,the,,article,,mentioned,,,this,,is,,one,,of,,the,,common,,formats,,in,,external,,hard,,drivesAnd,,,,after,,,,the,,,,instructions,,,,,I,,,,tried,,,,to,,,,boot,,,,into,,,,WindowsSelect,,,your,,,external,,,hard,,,drive,,,or,,,USB,,,flash,,,drive,,,from,,,the,,,list,,,on,,,the,,,leftIve,,been,,wondering,,for,,years,,now:,,Why,,didnt,,they,,develop,,a,,file,,systems,,for,,external,,devices,,,just,,like,,they,,did,,with,,CDs?,,I,,can,,burn,,a,,data,,CD,,(MP3,,files,,on,,a,,data,,CD),,and,,it,,just,,plays,,everywhere:,,in,,my,,car,,,in,,my,,DVD,,player,,,in,,every,,operating,,systemReply,,Jared,,says:,,September,,24,,,2015,,at,,1:51,,pm,,Very,,well,,written!,,Thank,,you,,so,,much,,for,,your,,help,,Reply,,Keith,,says:,,December,,17,,,2015,,at,,6:35,,am,,I,,purchased,,a,,WD,,my,,passport,,1,,TB,,external,,hard,,drive,,through,,Amazon.comAnd,,some,,,Partition,,Manager,,12,,Professional,,,can,,safely,,convert,,HFS,,into,,NTFSIf,,,youre,,,only,,,going,,,to,,,be,,,using,,,your,,,external,,,or,,,USB,,,flash,,,drive,,,with,,,certain,,,PCs,,,,,,such,,,as,,,at,,,home,,,or,,,the,,,office,,,,,,you,,,might,,,be,,,interested,,,in,,,a,,,program,,,called,,,MacDriveThanks!,,,For,,,tips,,,on,,,how,,,to,,,ask,,,a,,,question,,,in,,,order,,,to,,,get,,,better,,,answers,,,faster,,,,please,,,read,,,smart,,,questionsI,,,want,,,to,,,be,,,able,,,to,,,add,,,folders,,,and,,,continue,,,to,,,put,,,several,,,of,,,my,,,pictures,,,and,,,files,,,on,,,itMethod,,,,1:,,,,Mac,,,,OS,,,,X,,,,is,,,,actually,,,,capable,,,,of,,,,writing,,,,to,,,,a,,,,NTSF,,,,drive,,,,,just,,,,not,,,,by,,,,default,,,,(dont,,,,ask!)They,,should,,have,,introduced,,a,,completely,,new,,,open,,and,,completely,,independent,,file,,system,,which,,is,,designed,,for,,external,,devices,,and,,is,,free,,to,,use,,by,,everyoneOnly,,to,,READ,,filesSaying,,,that,,,your,,,Moto,,,G,,,phone,,,with,,,Android,,,4.4.2,,,shuts,,,down,,,every,,,time,,,you,,,start,,,Chrome,,,gives,,,us,,,a,,,lot,,,more,,,to,,,go,,,onDamian,,,,April,,,,9th,,,,,2012,,,,,12:19,,,,PM,,,,What,,,,is,,,,it,,,,about,,,,advice,,,,to,,,,reformat,,,,in,,,,order,,,,to,,,,allow,,,,swapping,,,,of,,,,files,,,,between,,,,Mac,,,,and,,,,windows,,,,oh,,,,and,,,,then,,,,you,,,,still,,,,cant,,,,do,,,,it?,,,,There,,,,is,,,,a,,,,program,,,,that,,,,works,,,,with,,,,mac,,,,OSX,,,,Lion,,,,and,,,,reads,,,,and,,,,writes,,,,to,,,,NTFS,,,,formatted,,,,driveShop,,,for,,,Apple,,,&,,,Mac,,,Deals,,,on,,,Amazon.comFormat,,,your,,,hard,,,drive,,,,or,,,every,,,partition,,,on,,,it,,,,using,,,NTSFNTFS,,,never,,,worked,,,in,,,my,,,caseImmediately,,,,a,,,light,,,went,,,off,,,in,,,Ants,,,head,,,and,,,he,,,eventually,,,convinced,,,Frankie,,,PName,,,,(required),,,,Mail,,,,(will,,,,not,,,,be,,,,published),,,,(required),,,,Website,,,,Just,,be,,aware,,that,,the,,Mac-only,,formats,,are,,typically,,not,,readable,,[&],,Reply,,Joe,,says:,,June,,27,,,2012,,at,,8:25,,am,,thanks,,manFor,,,example,,,,saying,,,your,,,phone,,,is,,,broken,,,is,,,not,,,that,,,helpfulResend,,,,Confirmation,,,,Link,,,,Windows,,,needs,,,to,,,get,,,HFS,,,support f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 05:52 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    l'aube d'argent Index du Forum -> L'aube d'Argent -> viens montrer ta tête Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange